At The Miners, we take pride in our ability to create a perfectly crafted coffee for the ambitious go-getter. Whether it's fueling a student through exams or a CEO on the verge of launching their next great business idea, The Miners team is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience that goes beyond just coffee. If you're up for the challenge, we invite you to become a part of the team.
From time to time, The Miners search for the next super-star barista to work at our Prague locations. As the heart and soul of our cafes, it is essential for our baristas to be passionate and knowledgeable about all things coffee. While previous gastro experience is preferred, we also welcome candidates who are motivated and willing to learn. Rest assured, all new hires will undergo our comprehensive training program, equipping them with the skills necessary to excel in their new role and deliver the exceptional service that defines The Miners' experience. If…
- A friendly and supportive team-player
- Thoughtful and able to anticipate our guests' needs
- Excited to learn about coffee and what it takes to prepare the perfect cup
- Punctual, or better yet, early ;)
- Serve awesome coffee
- Take pride in our cafes by maintaining a clean and organized workspace
- Stay up-to-date on the current offerings, products, and promotions at The Miners
- Speak Czech and English at our Prague locations
- Speak Spanish and English at our Barcelona location (Catalan is a big plus)
- A can-do spirit and positive attitude
...then send your CV along with a message expressing your interest in joining The Miners team. Let us know how YOU can help foster a space where ambition and passion thrive. We look forward to considering you for this exciting opportunity.
The Miners is currently searching for a dynamic and experienced Store Manager to lead our fearless team of baristas. In this role, you will not only work behind the bar alongside your talented crew but also take charge of boosting morale and ensuring that our standards remain consistently high. If…
- A talented barista with previous leadership experience in the cafe or hospitality industry
- A multitasker capable of juggling various responsibilities
- Organized, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Lead with energy to create a positive work environment for your team
- Share your love for coffee and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Keep the lines of communication open and foster a collaborative atmosphere
- Take responsibility for the store's success by managing staff, inventory, and finances
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines
- A knack for leadership
- The analytical skills needed to manage shifts, generate reports, and optimize operations
...then send your CV along with a message expressing your interest in joining The Miners team.
You already know we have great coffee, but did you also know that at The Miners, we make all of our delicious sweet and savoury snacks IN-HOUSE? If you're a culinary enthusiast and aspiring to perfect your skills, The Miners provides the perfect opportunity to explore your passion. Join our dedicated kitchen team by sending us your CV.
Let us know how YOU can help foster a space where ambition and passion thrive. We look forward to considering you for this exciting opportunity.